Re: Tandem question

  • From: "Jeremy Hartley" <jeremyhartley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 02:46:41 -0700

Hey there,

As result of the below message, I respond,

The question was asked from
"mostafa

]He asks,

I' know  that as well, and I' used the feature for many time's ago,
unless I'm curious  to know what the word tandem refer's to, the
acronym itself, not the feature description.

Jeremy Responds.

Tandem is not an acronyme like j a w s, at least, I assume so anyway.

I have the definition of tandem from google.com and other web related things that can be had by anyone else..

Definition.

an arrangement of two or more objects or persons one behind another

Jeremy Continues...

In other words, two peiple helping each other out.

Unlike Jaws, An Acronyme, which stands for Job Access With Speech, J A W S, Tandem is the definition I gave you. If you want to put that in the same category as Jaws, someone is able to piggy back on someone else's jaws. That makes it a tandem connection.

if you want more, Look up Tandem.

Jeremy

Alternative archives located at: