RE: TV tuner cards and JAWS

  • From: "Curtis Jackson" <cjackson102@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:40:33 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Cy Selfridge
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 10:51 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: TV tuner cards and JAWS

Claus,
I have to agree with you.
We just purchased a new disk of XP Home because my wife's E Machine had
become big time corrupted.
Tiger Direct still has a nice collection of various types of computers
available with XP Home.
Remember, it is *your* money and you should be able to get what *you* want.
Nanopac in Tulsa can get you a computer with XP.
Now, as for Window 7, I have seen s3everal emails from folks who are using
the Beta version with less problems than vista.
I am seriously contemplating installing 7 on my desktop.
Cy, the Anasazi.. -----Original Message-----