RE: System tray problem

  • From: "Jed Barton" <jed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:17:01 -0400

I'm having the same problem.
Any ideas of how to fix?

-----Original Message-----
From: chevelle [mailto:chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 4:09 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: System tray problem

Yeah, you have to go to your taskbar, and sstart up tab in the control
panel, and uncheck a couple of things. I'm trying to remember what those

things are. I know someone on this list will help me out. I think one of

them is hide something in taskbar. Once you make these changes you will
be
able to see the menus for the items in your system tray.