System Tray &using Application key

  • From: "JDM" <sunnyday001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:51:51 +1100

hi,
Using XP home and JFW 5.0, I use the 'Control escape escape' and Tab
sequence to access the system tray contents.  having used the control escape
escape sequence, presses of the tab key  cycle me through the task bar, the
start menu,the system tray and then the desktop.  When in the system tray, I
use the cursor keys to locate/highlight the  program I want, then use the
Application key to open  what is usually an options menu.  The application
key is immediately to the left of the right hand side Control key.

JDM

---