  From: Billy Littlejohn
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 5:28 PM
  Subject: Sygate Personal Firewall update reminder

  Hey, Guys, and Gals!

      I know this has got to be something easy that I am over-looking.  Each
  and every time I reboot, I get the "New updated version of Sygate Personal
  Firewall is available for download..." message, and I cannot find a way to
  disable it.  I have used Sygate in the past with no trouble like this, but I
  got a new computer last October, and ever since installing the new Sygate
  firewall, I continue to get this message.  When I go to the site, there is
  no  "new" updated version, except for the paid version, which only serves to
  frustrate me.  I am 43, and still have all of my own hair... I'd like to
  keep it that way! <smile>  Thanks in advance!

  Billy