Re: Strange Things when reading PDF files

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:10:48 -0500

Hi there, Parham.

I'm told this problem is the result of improper tagging by the creator of the PDF file. I'm currently trying to get my state bar association to correct this problem in its PDF files, and they indicate an interest in doing so. If there's any possibility of contacting the file's owner, you might ask if they can do the same.

Otherwise, as harmony says, you're stuck having to sort out the sentences from the morass.