RE: Strange Things when reading PDF files

  • From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:49:34 -0000

Hellow,
I've seen that.  I've got the same books as you for the c++, but I've had to
edit the text files purely to make it easier to understand with jaws because
the words are all over the place.  Have you tried maximizing the window?  I
did this but it doesn't make a lot of difference to be honest.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help,
Harmony.