Re: Start Order of JAWS

  • From: "Robert R. Matti" <rrmsr1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 18:11:13 -0700

Hello,
I  would also be interested in a solution to have Jaws load first.
It takes a good minute after Windows XP professional loads for Jaws to load.
I just did a restart and it was 63 seconds after windows loaded before Jaws
loaded.
I am using Windows XP professional, Jaws 5.00.844 pro on a Gateway Profile
5 with a Pentium 4 3 gig processor and
512 MB Ram.
I do have 6 small programs starting in the system tray, the same 6 programs
I had start in my old pentium3 Windows 98 computer where Jaws would start
in 20 or less seconds.