Re: Spybot won't install!

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 10:30:35 +0100

Alan, we can't even go that far, as the bong error sound occurs before we can
even view the licence screen, to which the programme quits. The thing you're on
about, "full installation for blind users", is on the third or forth screen,
and yet we can't go that far beyond the first screen using JAWS. Just wanted to
clarify.