RE: Spybot 1.4

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:50:52 +0100

Oh great, lol! You'll have to get sighted help to help you then, as
there is a known conflict when using JAWS with the Spybot installer.
This conflict causes the installer to terminate unexpectedly and force
Windows to play the critical stop sound when in fact no error has
occurred. Just wanted to let you know in case people weren't aware
already. Also, this conflict does not occur with JAWS7 or earlier. Hope
that helps.