Spybot 1.4

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 05:04:35 -0400

Hello,
I used to have Spybot on my computer and a technician swore that it was no
good and installed the trial version of ABG anti spyware and I had no luck
with that even with some scripting. The problem is that I downloaded Spybot
again and now  it will not install. I get to the install using English
dialog and then the next button and all I get is a gong sound indicating an
error but there is no error dialog.
I right clicked the file and chose run as and it denied me access. I do not
have my computer set up with different accounts so I don't know if there is
a problem there, but am quite confused.
If someone knows how to correct this problem I would greatly appreciate it.
Take care,
John