Re: Spell Check as you type

  • From: "Kay Malmquist" <kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 14:40:49 -0500

You wrote,
It is not as sophisticated as Word's spell checker.  So, for instance, if
you fail to hit space between two words, Word will often be programmed to
offer the two words as a spelling suggestion.

How can I get word to do this?  If I forget to space it just offers me the
first word and a few others.  I would appreciate help because I do this a
lot and I always have to write the second word in the edit field.  Btw, I do
plan on checking out TinySpell and thanks for that.
Kay malmquist
Janesville Wisconsin
Skype name:  kayleebuttercup
kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx