Re: Speed test

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <hardy_grant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:54:17 -0800

Hello:
I know this site is confusing, but here's what you have to do:
First of all, you need to press insert+z to turn off your virtual cursor.
Next, route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor, do a page up, and then move down
until you reach a line that reads something like:
Test Size: 25 Kilobytes  Test Type: Download Start Test
the Start Test at the end of that line is a button.  You will need to move the
JAWS cursor to the word Start and do a left mouse click.  Once the test has
begun, the button will have changed to Stop test.
Wait until it reads Start test again, then continue moving your JAWS cursor
down to view the results of the test.

Hope this helped,
Grant