Re: Speech lowering in pitch, normal?

  • From: "Lin Hunnicutt" <lhsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:50:25 -0400

The lowering of the voice can be taken care of simply.  go to the JFW
configuration menu and go into the user options and then go in to the say
all tab and then make sure the say by is checked with pauses for whatever
programs that you are using and this should take care of the problem.
Lin
Lhsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 American by birth,
Southern by the grace of God.