Re: Special characters

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 08:50:56 +0100

Place the cursor where the m dash is, press insert d to open dictionary
manager, activate the add button, tab to the replacement edit field, type
dash (or whatever you want it to pronounce), press enter, press alt F4, then
press enter to confirm the dialogue that asks if you want to save changes.
Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To join, send a blank message
to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx