Sound System and XP Home

  • From: "C Gaffney" <cmg53@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:51:02 -0400

Hi,
Last week we had our computer updated from M.E. to XP Home.  One of the
problems we are having is; when we are reading a line or a full screen it is
fine.  But when We are typing or reading line by line it makes little squeaky
sounds.  We did not buy a new sound card or speakers when we updated.  We are
wondering if there is a problem with our sound system or is this some setting
that can be changed in xp's sound settings.  Thanks in advance for any help you
can give.

Cathy