From: "Sameer" <salatey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Arti Bubna" <artib@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 3:34 AM
Subject: Sound Scheme for Excel

Dear Listers,

I have to check data in a large Excel file. The wrong items are coloured by
my assistants in different colours, with each colour signifying a different
kind of error.

Is there any way to use the speech & sounds manager to devise a sound scheme
to read the colour changes?

I am using Windows XP Pro and JAWS 5.1

Any help appreciated.

A million thanks in advance