Re: Song position in windows media player with jaws

  • From: "Dewey Bradley" <dewey-bradley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:31:19 -0600

I don't mean to judge you or talk down to you, but some people like my self do
not disrespect the lord.
You can think and act for your self, but other people have to read this.
I would ask you to please stop useing that GD word.
 I'm not better then you, just don't want to hear stuff like that.
good day to you.