Re: Something you might be interested in

  • From: "Dhunthausen" <dhunthausen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 21:41:03 -0700

Thanks, I was able to get it.

Drew

Drew Hunthausen
714-296-7111
Mailto: dhunthausen@xxxxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie Prater
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:08 PM
  Subject: Re: Something you might be interested in

  Hi, Drew, try this and see if you can't get subscribed to the book group this
way.  Good luck.

  I didn't actually try the email address for this forum in the email. But I
can see what is wrong with it. The person who wrote the message included the
wrong kind of link--one that opens your Browser rather then a new message.
Second, the words "mail to" should be taken out of the email address. Simply
copy everything after the "mail to" and see if it works.

  Tim