From: "RAWest" <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 3:44 PM
Subject: RE: Something Curious

If in the address bar you see https. instead of http.  That is supposed to
mean that you entered a secure site and encryption is now being used between
you and the site.

Trust only goes so far though.  You always hear of companies losing clients
personal info all the time so things are as secure as the weakest link.

Robert

To find me you can do the following.

Skype id:  rawest24

Aim id:  rawest24

EMail:  rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

From: katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx

I received an e-mail about fishing and in it, the suggestion was made to do
a search on yourself.

I did this on MSN and imagine my surprise when it turned up messages from
this list.  The thread was regarding how to stop Jaws from speaking during a
pod cast.  It included messages from myself and Wanda.

Is there an explanation for this?  I keep everything updated and do regular
computer maintenance.  That was the only information that the search turned
up.

Katherine

7:16 AM

  _____

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail is spam:
Spam
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=207746701&m=446c6cbf73f8&c=s>
Not
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=207746701&m=446c6cbf73f8&c=n>
spam
Forget
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=207746701&m=446c6cbf73f8&c=f>
previous vote

REMEMBER: Never give out your account information, password, or other
personal information over e-mail.