Some Microsoft Office Questions?

  • From: "Claudia" <claudiad28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 05:21:19 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I'm using Microsoft Office 2000, at work, and I have come across some issues that I'm trying to figure out!

I have some reports that I have to prepare, and by looking at a previous example, one of these reports was done in MS Word, and it contains tables. There are 8 columns in the table, and information must be filled in each one, concerning our clients!
How do I go about making sure that the necessary information gets into the right fields, of the table?

And, I really need help on learning how to navigate and input data, into Excel documents.
Thanks.

Claudia

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, An hour to appreciate them, A day to love them, but an entire life to forget them.

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw