Re: Solution found: JAWS Beep at top/bottom of lists

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 12:39:17 -0800

Brian,

reading down through your generously provided script out of curiosity to see
how it's written, I noticed that there is a sequence of lines that seem to
begin with what Jaws describes as single and double vertical lines. Are
these part of the necessary syntax in the script, for one thing, rather than
leftover beginning-of-line markers in the email? And, if they're on purpose,
how do you create them? With capital I? Or some other key?

Thanks.