Re: Soft Phones

  • From: <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:56:15 -0400

Kate
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Williams <bigforkMT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: Soft Phones

> A download link for the free software is available at the url below. But
please note the short list of supported devices:

> Avaya 4624 IP, 4612 IP, 4606 IP Phone

http://support.avaya.com/japple/css/japple?PAGE=Document&temp.productID=1365
27&temp.bucketID=108025&temp.documentID=154922&temp.selectedRelease=152264

>   Re: Soft Phones
>     a.. From: "Roden" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>     b.. To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>     c.. Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 01:10:06 -0700
> where can I download AVAYA?  Is this a freeware?

unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any
concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is
being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx