Re: Soft Phone

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:37:31 -0700

Hello Andy,

Skype is not compatible with the soft phones used in business environments.
Contact your employer's IT or PBX departments, ask them for the manufacturer
and model numbers of your PBX system then contact the IP Blue and Tenacity
folks to see if they are compatible.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Michele Y. Sinnock (sister): 7/20/1957 - 11/29/2007
Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo! to
make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.