SkypeScriptsV298

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:22:06 -0700

Hi. I'm using JAWS 7.0 with the latest Skype version as well as Scripts for
it. I recompiled them not based on the steps because I
don't have them. I'm just a new user of JAWS 7 that's why. The question is,
one of the changes that I have just read from 298 scripts is, when Skype
Watch announces something, the word "Skype" is not anymore included. But, I
still hear that word. One thing, they also said that when you open skype for
log in, you are already focused on the password edit field. But here, I am
not. I don't know if there's something wrong. It's either because of how I
recompiled it?

Thank you very much,
Jouie

Regards,