Re: Skype with Jaws 5.10

  • From: Doug Lee <dgl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:24:02 -0500

You have to use the JAWS cursor or JAWSKey+B to read the About box in
Skype.  If you're running Skype 2.x and the beta scripts for Skype, a
Ctrl+JAWSKey+V should also give you the version number.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 11:35:55AM -0000, Andrew Diaz Russell wrote:
Hi Tony:

That is what I meant: I go to help, hit enter on About and Jaws will only
read About Skype, nothing else so I don't know the version...