Re: Skype with Jaws 5.10

  • From: "RCZ Enterprise" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:54:45 -0800

Hi Andrew!

So, if you are using Skype 2.0.0.73, then, you can also use the scripts for
Skype, which is the Revision 253.  This is the latest scripts for skype.  If
you want, I can send the scripts.  Just send me your e mail address and I will
send it to you off the lists.
Regards,

Roden
d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx