RE: Skype with Jaws 5.10

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:07:03 -0800

if so you can press jaws key h to read a list of hot keys if not get the
scripts from
https://linux-speakup.org/audio/movies/dvs/
note you want the beta version of the scripts
also make sure you are running the latest version of skype.
hth

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx