Re: Sighted people tracking Jaws.

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 14:04:48 -0700

Hi, and thanks.

I totally understand.

The most recent scenario is this:  I was trying to show a sighted colleague at
work how to work in the case management system for our state agency.  It is
totally accessible to Jaws users, but since I was navigating with key strokes
instead of the mouse, that cursor wasn't tracking where I was.  The cursor she
was looking at was standing still.

What I will try is to set "unrestricted" cursor.  But it sounds thatif I am
using the PC cursor with no problems, the cursor she sees isn't tracking.

If this doesn't make sense, let me know.

Judy