Re: Sighted people tracking Jaws.

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:31:31 -0700

Yes it does.  Thanks so much.

Judy

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Jenkins
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:15 PM
  Subject: RE: Sighted people tracking Jaws.

  Hello Judy.

  There are two or three solutions for this. The first solution is to tether
the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor as has already been mentioned. The second
solution is when you get to where you want them to see where you are you can
select a line or two of text which under normal circumstances will make the
text change color. The third and most expensive solution is to purchase magic
and run Jaws for Windows and magic together. Magic will do the tracking and
Jaws for Windows will handle the speech and braille.

  I hope this helps.