Re: Shutting down problem!

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 17:06:27 -0400

?Do what I do. Open the start menu if you have win 7 and hit the left arrow.
Open the shotdown split button with the right arrow. Choose sleep on the list
that appears and hit enter. Now your computer is in sort of a standby/sleep
mode. Very useful on university! Ask other list members to explain the prosses
on XP or vista.

Yadiel