Re: Shutting down problem!

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:00:48 -0800

No actually I'm not able to read/or hear if there is a little notification that
says "When you close the lid of your laptop your computer will shutdown."
Although I also have times when my computer has randomly shut down, it's about
1/1000th of the amount of times my computer has shut-down without my knowledge.
the other 999 times is when I close the lid and open it again and everything
has shut down.
Hope this clears up some stuff...
Thanks,

Brandon Keith