Re: Shortcut key?

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 06:23:03 -0700

hi Chelsea

do you have the previous version still on the desktop?
if so,
try this,
minimize to the desktop
windows and the letter m,
press the letter j, to see how many versions are on the desktop
lets say you hear
6.0, and 6.1
first highlite, 6.0
press the alt enter to bring up properties and the short cut dialog box
tab to the shortcut key box
change it to
control shift j
by, pressing all thrree
keys at the same time
then tab once,  then press alt and the letter, a,
to apply the change
press escape to get out,
minimize again
press j to highlite 6.1,