Re: Several questions for JAWS 6.0 and computer certificates?

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:37:27 -0600

As to your second question, I cannot help you there.  AS to your first
question, the Quella version of JAWS will run out as of March 15th.  Best to
install the ILM version ASAP.  As for the frequent authorizing and removal.
You are right in guessing that you're only going to have 3 authorizations
with JAWS.  The better solution, therefore, might be the dongle.

Sincerely,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

Home Phone and Fax: (985)853-0139
e-mail and Windows Messenger: