Setup for Outlook 2007 with JFW

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:34:21 -0700

Hi,
I just signed on to this list and notice that there is already a thread
regarding Outlook 2007.  At work we are going from GroupWise to Outlook 2007.
What I need to know is what I need to change in my set up to make it more
accessible to JFW once it is loaded onto my computer.  It sounds rather
unfriendly from what I have been reading on this list so far.  But what is the
basic list of changes that I need to make at the beginning?

I am using JFW version 9 and Windows XP PRO.

Thanks for any help,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx