Setting up outlook with jaws

  • From: "Wendy Alling" <wj.alling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 04:32:56 -0400

Hello everyone,

I have outlook 2003 installed and jaws 9.0. Can someone who is a user of outlook on the list give me instructions on how to optimize outlook using jaws? When in the message list in the inbox everything is getting cut off and when I make changes they are not staying. Any help would be definitely appreciated.
Thanks,
Wendy