"Setting a JFW frame for the page title bar"

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 07:46:40 -0600

Hi Listers,I'm working with FrontPage 2002 by way of the Project Assist
tutorials, that were created with Jaws 3.7 I am finding a few discrepancies
between

the tutorial and Jaws 6.2 , my current challenge is "Setting a JFW frame for
the page title bar" I would appreciate any and all assistance I may receive

about this task. I am using Jaws 6.2 with Win XP home and FrontPage 2002
Jim Talley (Coordinator) ASSISTIVE ASSOCIATES

Jim Talley (Coordinator) ASSISTIVE ASSOCIATES