Service pack 2 and alt+f4

  • From: "Cletus Hostetler" <clhost@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:52:02 -0400

Hello
I installed sp2 several days ago and it works fine with one exception. The
key combination Alt+F4 no longer closes the current window. Instead it opens
the JFW menu from the system tray. in other words it duplicates the function
of the insert + j keys. has anyone had this problem? is there a fix for
this? I am running Windows XP Home  with sp2 and  version5.10.350  of jfw.
Thank you.
Cletus Hostetler