Re: Sersey and JAWS Scripts

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:04:45 +0100

Ray, just a guess here. If JAWS is reporting everything is blank, this may mean that the contents of the screen is encapsulated in an image. If this is the case, then no screen reader would be able to use it, even if you make scripts, set files, etc, as screen readers cannot capture text encapsulated in this way. As I say this is purely a guess. Hope that helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>