Sending emails to individuals on the list

  • From: Brian Albriton <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:11:01 -0700

The following occurs in ms outlook 2000 and ms outlook xp.

Occasionally, I send an email to an individual on this list so as not to =
clutter the list.
I've done this by shift tabbing through a message from that person to =
the list, until I reach the from field. I can than highlight the text =
and copy it to the clipboard for pasting in the to field of a new =
message.
Curiously enough, when I paste this text in to the TO: field,, I cannot =
navigate through  it with the arrow keys.
Left arrow brings me to the first letter and right arrow appears to take =
me outside of the text.

However, if I pasted that same text into a document first, recopied it =
to the clipboard, and then paste it into the to field of a message, I =
can navigate and edit just fine.
It smells like some sort of attribute wonkyness.
Brian