Re: Selecting multiple items in alist box on a web page

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:39:39 -0600

Phil,
I'm glad the Shift+F8 key combination worked for you. It's a browser keystroke, not a JAWS keystroke, but you can find it in JAWS Help. When you're in Internet Explorer, hold down your Insert Key, or JAWS Key if you prefer, and press F1 twice within a second. This will place you on the Help topic for Internet Explorer. Press Enter and then F6, and you will see links to Helpful information. Helpful Hints and Keystrokes is the one you want. On the resulting page, you will find a link to forms. You could read through the information about forms if you wish, but pressing h a few times will take you to the Multiple Selection heading.

The Multiple Selection topic may also be covered in Freedom Scientific's Surf's Up training module, but it's been a long time since I went through it, and I don't recall.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip" <p.hall.eml1@xxxxxxxxx>