Re: Seen by jaws curser only?

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:50:43 -0400

I have found the jaws cursor the only way to go on certain sites and vice
versa with the virtual cursor on other sites.  Since I go on a lot of
different sites I can't recall the exact ones but since its there I revert
to it when the virtual cursor is useless.  Kind of like an instinctive
reaction.  Judith