RE: Searching in Google with JAWS

  • From: "Barbara" <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:56:51 -0600

My understanding is that there are two "search" buttons.
The first one is the one that should bring up a specified number of options
- usually defaulted to ten.

the other one  is the "I'm feeling lucky".  This displays only the most
likely result - according to Google.
Press alt left arrow will always take you back one screen .
If you use the first search option, you should return to the screen where
the other options will still be displayed.
If you use "I am feeling lucky" alt left arrow will return you to the
original search Google home page.

Always,
Barbara Anne

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
I wash my mouth out with chocolate.