Re: Searching in Google with JAWS

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:35:57 -0500

Hi.

There's a JAWS component to this answer. However, I'm confused by your
description.

As you say, once you bring up a Google search results page and click on a link,
you can return to the results page with alt-left arrow. However, I don't
understand why you would then use the alt-right arrow. That would only return
you to the page you just linked to.

Here's what you need to do. On the standard Google results page, there are up
to ten search results. You can reach them one by one by pressing the letter h
for heading. If an item interests you, press enter on that link. If you then
choose to return to the results page, press alt-left arrow (as you do now) and
continue down the list of results with the letter h.

Does this answer your question?