Re: Search Page problems

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:15:39 -0700

Hi Marvin,

what version of jaws and IE are you using?

I am using jaws 9, Xp pro sp2 with all the updates, and IE 6. I just pressed
the letter E and it took me to the proper edit box. I then pressed tab and
found a search button. then reading the whole page from top to bottom didn't
seem to have the difficulty you encountered.

also, did you try the accessibility link on the page to see if it has any
answers for you?

Rich