Re: Scripts to say "hello today is"

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 01:21:27 -0500

I am not sure but don't think the hello message from JAWS can be changed
because it's hard coded in, I will check it out to make sure though.  Also
check out the possibility of a good by message from JAWS in the morning.
Dave

personal email address dpf@xxxxxxxxxxx

When they turn the pages of history, when these days have past long ago,
will they read of us with sadness or the seeds that we let grow?