Re: Scripts

  • From: "Allan@3M" <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:07:02 +0800

hi Morey,

If you are using Nero prier then version 7.0, I personally don't see any reason you need any extra script for it. This is because, JFW is quite accessible with Nero prier then version 7.0. I am personally using Nero for years that is without any extra script.

Regards, Allan Wong

3M TECHNOLOGY
Address: 162 Jalan Helang Jambul, Kepong Baru, 52100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +60-3-6280 4100
Mobile: +60-16-202 0000
E-mail/MSN Messenger: three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx