From: "Richard Gaffney" <rcgaff90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 3:27 PM
Subject: Saying Tab When Arrowing Through MS Word

Hi Listers,
When I am reviewing a document in MS Word and I arrow either with a control
left or right arrow or just the arrow keys, jaws keep saying tab till I get
to the first word in that line.  I am using Windows ME and the latest
version of 5.1.  This did not happen in version 5.0.  Is anyone else having
this problem.  Does anyone know of a fix.
Richard