Re: Saving a Document In Another Location

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:37:49 -0300

Hi Nancy,

    When you are ready to save the document, press alt f to pull down the file
menu. Then, cursor down to Save As and press Enter. Next, type a name for the
document and then Tab around until you hear Save In, at which point you can
cursor up and down to the desired location; after that, Shift Tab back to the
Save button and press the SpaceBar. That should do it.

    HTH,

    Don