From: "Bruce Toews" <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 2:20 AM
Subject: Re: SP2

It's hard to say. Davey Appleseed says a categoric no, but I don't buy
that as I have had no trouble with SP2 at all. I would suggest you wait
for one of two things: 1. an extra half hour to install and try it, or 2.
a security concern that will require it. Or a third thing, the all-clear
from Davey Appleseed.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews